buy Pethidine Injection 100mg 2ml
£225.00 – £900.00
within UK: 4 to 24 hours
Canada: 1 to 2 Days
International Delivery: 3 to 4 Days
To treat your moderate and severe pai
buy Pethidine Injection 100mg 2ml
buy Pethidine Injection 100mg 2ml buy Pethidine Injection 100mg 2ml Pethidine 50mg/ml & 100mg/2ml Solution for Injection. pethidine hydrochloride. Martindale Pharma, an Ethypharm Group Company buy Pethidine Injection 100mg 2ml SmPC Patient Leaflet Buy Dilaudid-Hydromorphone Online HERE . Buy Pethidine online without prescription from Capitals Online Pharmacy Pethidine is a synthetic opioid analgesic similar to morphine although less potent and shorter acting. Its analgesic effect usually lasts for 2 to 4 hours. The analgesic effect occurs after about 10 minutes following parenteral administration. It acts on the CNS system and smooth muscles via the peripheral nervous system. buy Pethidine Injection 100mg 2ml However, it has a weaker action on smooth muscle than morphine and therefore has less effect on cough, bowel motility, biliary tone and secretion of pituitary hormones. Pethidine also causes the release of histamine from mast cells resulting in a number of allergic-type reactions.
Pethidine is a narcotic analgesic with similar actions to morphine.
Pethidine is rapidly absorbed following intramuscular or subcutaneous injection, however, there are wide inter-individual variations. It is widely distributed in the tissues with a volume of distribution of 200-300 litres and is extensively protein bound (60-80%).
Pethidine is metabolised in the liver and excreted via the urine (70% in 24 hours). One of the metabolites, norpethidine, is pharmacologically active and its accumulation can result in toxicity. Urinary excretion is pH-dependent, the lower the pH the greater the clearance. At normal urinary pH only a small amount of pethidine is excreted unchanged.
Pethidine has a plasma elimination half-life of about 3 to 6 hours. The metabolite norpethidine is eliminated more slowly with a half-life of up to 20 hours and may accumulate with chronic use, especially in the presence of renal impairment.
Pethidine crosses the placenta and is excreted in breast milk.
Both pethidine and norpethidine cross the blood/brain barrier and are found in the cerebrospinal fluid.
Pethidine Injection BP uses
is an opioid analgesic, prescribed for moderate to severe pain, for example labor pain, before and during a surgical operation.
Pethidine Injection BP indications
Pethidine Injection BP is an opioid analgesic, prescribed for moderate to severe pain, for example labor pain, before and during a surgical operation. It changes the way the body senses pain.
Pethidine Injection BP contraindication
Contraindicated to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Pethidine Injection BP dosage
Adult: PO- Moderate to severe acute pain -50-150 mg 4 hourly.
IV- Adjunct to anesthetic- 10-25 mg.
IV/IM/SC- Moderate to severe acute pain- 25-100 mg 4 hourly.
IM/SC- Obstetric analgesia- 50-100 mg as soon as contractions occur at regular intervals; repeat after 1-3 hr if needed. Max: 400 mg/24 hour.
Pre-op medication 25-100 mg 1 hour pre-op.
Post-op pain-25-100 mg 2-3 hourly if needed.
Pethidine Injection BP usage
It comes as a solution for injection, to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein or large muscle.
Pethidine Injection BP precautions
Caution should be exercised in patients with history of severe respiratory problems, fits, head injuries, increased eye pressure, heart or liver problems, diabetes, depression, genetic disorder, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly and children.
It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking Pethidine Injection BP.
Avoid abrupt withdrawal.
Pethidine Injection BP side effects
Most Common– Nausea, vomiting, constipation, drowsiness, dizziness, dry mouth and sweating.
Central Nervous System– Nervousness, headache, restlessness, uneasiness, fatigue, confusion, depression, hallucinations, tremors, muscle twitches, increased intracranial pressure and fits.
Skin– Rash and hives.
Gastrointestinal– Loss of appetite, stomach cramps, muscle spasm and spincture muscle dysfunction.
Miscellaneous– Weakness, decreased urination, difficulty in breathing and pain at injection site.
Pethidine Injection BP warning
Avoid alcohol consumption while taking Pethidine Injection BP.
Avoid excess dosage.
Pethidine Injection BP storage conditions
Store it at room temperature (15°- 25° C). Do not freeze and protect from light.
Before having pethidine
Some medicines are not suitable for people with certain conditions, and sometimes a medicine may only be used if extra care is taken. For these reasons, before you are given pethidine, it is important that your doctor knows:
- If you are pregnant (other than during labour) or breastfeeding.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you have prostate problems or any difficulties passing urine.
- If you have any breathing problems, such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- If you have been told you have low blood pressure (hypotension).
- If you have any problems with your thyroid or adrenal glands.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have a problem with your bile duct.
- If you have been constipated for more than a week or have an inflammatory bowel problem.
- If you have a condition causing muscle weakness, called myasthenia gravis.
- If you have recently had a severe head injury.
- If you have ever been dependent on drugs or alcohol.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
- If you are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, as well as herbal and complementary medicines.
How pethidine is given
- buy Pethidine Injection 100mg 2ml Before you start the treatment, ask to read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about pethidine and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from having it.
- If you have been prescribed pethidine injection, this will be given to you by your doctor or nurse. It will be injected under your skin or into a muscle. The injections can be repeated every few hours during labour, if needed. If you are being given pethidine for other types of pain (such as after an operation), the injection can be repeated every four hours.
- If you have been prescribed pethidine tablets, take the tablets exactly as your doctor has told you to. The usual dose of pethidine is between one and three tablets. The dose should not be repeated more frequently than every four hours. If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember and then continue taking your doses every four hours from that point. Do not take two doses together to make up for a forgotten dose.
Getting the most from your treatment
- buy Pethidine Injection 100mg 2ml Ask your doctor for advice before drinking alcohol. Your doctor may recommend that you do not drink alcohol for a while after you have had pethidine because it increases the possibility of side-effects such as feeling dizzy and sleepy.buy Pethidine Injection 100mg 2ml
- If you are a driver, please be aware that pethidine is likely to affect your reactions and ability to drive. It is an offence to drive while your reactions are impaired. Even if your driving ability is not impaired, should you drive, you are advised to carry with you some evidence that the medicine has been prescribed for you – a repeat prescription form or a patient information leaflet from the pack is generally considered suitable.
- If you are planning a trip abroad and need to take pethidine with you, you are advised to carry a letter with you from your doctor to explain why you have been prescribed it. This is because pethidine is classed as a ‘controlled drug’ and is subject to certain restrictions.
- You will not be given pethidine tablets for longer than is necessary. This is because repeatedly using pethidine over a period of time can lead to your body becoming dependent on it. When you then stop taking it, it will cause withdrawal symptoms such as restlessness and irritability. If you are concerned about this, discuss it with your doctor or pharmacist. This will not become a problem if you are receiving a dose or two of pethidine during labour.
Can pethidine cause problems?
buy Pethidine Injection 100mg 2ml Along with their useful effects, most medicines can cause unwanted side-effects although not everyone experiences them. The table below contains some of the most common ones associated with pethidine. You will find a full list in the manufacturer’s information leaflet supplied with your medicine. The unwanted effects often improve as your body adjusts to the new medicine, but speak with your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following continue or become troublesome.